Terms & Conditions
The terms and conditions for our website can be summed as:
- The WhyCycle? website is owned and run by SiWIS Limited.
- All text content is the Copyright property of SiWIS Limited and other contributors and shall not be used outside of this website excet with prior written permission.
- Any images used on this website are either original artwork created by SiWIS Limited for the WhyCycle? website OR are the copyright property of third parties as detailed on the pages where images are used. Images used in the banner are from a wide range of sources and permission has been sought and received for use of these images. You must not copy them from this site.
- Data made available through the shop finder feature on this website is the sole copyright property of the Association of Cycle Traders. Any attempt to reproduce or reverse engineer this data is an infringement of their copyright.
- Viewing this website, or pages we may link to, is entirely your responsibility. We will not accept any liability for any damages as a result of you using this website, or following advice from the website.
- This website is based in the UK and subject to UK law.
The full terms and conditions for using this website.
- This site is owned and operated by SiWIS Limited. The material on this site is protected by international copyright and trademark laws. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute in any way any material from this site including code and software except as otherwise detailed.
- You may download material from this site for your personal, non-commercial use only, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices.
- SiWIS Limited may have provided links and pointers to Internet sites maintained by third parties. SiWIS Limited does not operate or control in any respect any information, products or services on these third-party sites. The materials in this site and the third-party sites are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind either express or implied.
- To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, SiWIS Limited disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- SiWIS Limited does not warrant that the functions contained in the materials will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site, or the server that makes it available, are free of viruses or other harmful components.
- SiWIS Limited does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the materials in this site or in third-party sites in terms of their correctness, accuracy, timeliness, reliability, or otherwise.
- You (and not SiWIS Limited) assume the entire cost of all necessary maintenance, repair, or correction.
- Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall SiWIS Limited be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, SiWIS Limited materials.
- If you are dissatisfied with any SiWIS Limited material, or with any of SiWIS Limited' terms and conditions, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the website. However, we would much prefer you to let us know what your concerns are so that we can try to address them.
- This agreement is effective until terminated by SiWIS Limited, at any time without notice. In the event of termination, the disclaimers and limitations of liabilities set forth in this agreement, shall survive.
- This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom without giving effect to any principles or conflicts of law.
- If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. >